Phentermine 37.5 mg is available under the brand name of Adipex-P. Phentermine is available in different forms
- Orally disintegrating tablet
The use of Phentermine is common to treat obesity/ Phentermine for weight loss a common query for many
PPH primary pulmonary hypertension:
This medicine tends to cause PPH. PPH is a lung disease that can cause death. However, it is a rare lung disease. PPH is a high blood pressure type that can Trigger arteries of lungs and the heart from the right side. Its symptoms are heart palpitations, shortness of breath, dizziness, change of color of lips and skin, feeling of lethargy and Edema ( the swelling of legs and ankles).
Valvular heart disease:
Phentermine can cause harm to your heart valves. Your valves are not likely to close appropriately and perhaps start leaking. This whole thing is expected to interrupt the flow of blood through your heart to your body. The signs that indicate this issue are fatigue and weakness, chest pain and abnormal heartbeat.
Drug abuse and dependence:
Phentermine can make you an addict. Therefore, it is not suggestible to consume it for an extended period.
It is better to talk to your doctor; particularly, if you have a history of alcohol and drug abuse.
- 1 What is Phentermine 37.5 mg? Phentermine online, Really?
- 2 Does Phentermine 37.5 mg support weight loss? Phentermine for weight loss
- 3 How you can use Phentermine HCL/ Phentermine 37.5 mg?
- 4 Phentermine 37.5 mg Precautions’ Area:
- 5 Things to consider:
- 6 Phentermine Interactions
- 7 Obesity dose, for Adult users, of Phentermine
- 8 A piece of advice for administration:
- 9 Renal Effects and a dose of Phentermine
- 10 Where can I buy Phentermine online? Phentermine online Sale, Really?
- 11 Phentermine Drug Test – Will it show up in a drug test?
- 12 Conclusion:
What is Phentermine 37.5 mg? Phentermine online, Really?
It is a dietary supplement basically that physicians prescribe when cutting weight gets out of proportion.
Thus, it has obtained its name anti-obesity drug just because of this trait.
Phentermine is undoubtedly a solution that can work for weight loss brilliantly.
It certainly has unmatchable features that are super effective for obesity and weight loss.
Usually, it is common for doctors to suggest this dietary supplement to people who are around 300 lbs.
Thus, it also highlights that this supplement is not for every one of us.
- This drug has been in use for almost six decades now; so it is not something that is entirely new
- It tends to make weight loss happen; it is an anti-obesity drug.
- This drug should only be used after a proper doctor’s prescription, using it without an appropriate prescription is like inviting danger in the first place.
- With this drug, you can shed 20 lbs very quickly in just a matter of 4 to 5 weeks.
- It is pretty well at curbing the hunger pangs.
- A little reality check, this drug can cause you some serious health complications.
- Just because of its trouble causing nature, this drug has been one of the most controversial drugs of all the time.
Does Phentermine 37.5 mg support weight loss? Phentermine for weight loss
Phentermine comes under controlled substances.
Your doctor is the right person who can decide whether you are eligible for this drug or not as he is likely to give you a proper diet, exercise, and drug usage chart.
Now, let’s talk if it works or not so yes, it does make the difference. It helps you in losing weight. It is not recommended for every person just individuals after a certain weight can opt for it.
To understand it, imagine some who has severe medical health problems and the root cause is obesity.
Therefore, to pull this kind of patients out of the mess, doctors tend to prescribe them this dietary supplement (despite having an active side effect profile) after determine and examining all the necessary factors.
This whole thing mainly takes place because losing weight can decrease the chance of various life-threatening diseases that occur due to obesity.
The most common disease that obesity can cause
- High blood pressure (to a level where it can cause death)
- Cardiovascular diseases
The clinical trials are still in place that how this drug makes weight loss happen. It is probably working for appetite suppression, elevation of energy and influencing the right areas of the user’s brain.
This drug is from sympathomimetic medications.
How you can use Phentermine HCL/ Phentermine 37.5 mg?
Use the medication as per the doctor’s instructions.
Usually, your doc is likely to ask you to take it one time daily, just an hour to two hours before your breakfast.
If it is not suitable in your routine, your doctor will look into it and will change/ adjust things a bit to make things feasible for you (most likely, he will divide your dose into 2-3 small doses).
Listen to your doctor carefully.
One more point, never take this medication in the late hours/ evening hours because it is likely to cause insomnia.
If you are on the sustained-release capsule, the dose will be just one time daily in the morning hours or 10 to 14 hours before your sleeping hours. Take the whole drug, never crush/ chew these capsules.
Because if you chew/crush will be secreted in your body system at once and the entire point taking this drug in the form of the capsule will be ruined plus it will also aggravate the side effect profile of this drug.
If you are taking this medication in the form of tablets, you need to take it one time in the morning hours. Usually, tablets can be used with or without food.
The best way is
- Dry your hand
- Place the drug dose on your tongue
- Swallow it (water or no water, both are fine)
Second Set of Instructions:
- No hard and fast rule is present; the dose usually depends on your weight and severity of your health condition
- The physician usually adjusts the dose for every patient especially as per their situation.
- Use the drug daily just as per the prescription without doing any experiments.
- To improve the effectiveness, take the medication in the same hours daily.
- Take this medication just a few weeks course at a time (more extended use will probably increase the side effect graph)
- Do not consume this drug with appetite suppressants.
- This drug can trigger withdrawal reactions, particularly in situations when the user has been present for a more extended period or on a high dosage. In such cases, depression and high-level tiredness are some of the common signs of withdrawal.
- Do not stop the medication all of a sudden
- To avoid withdrawal reactions, the doctor usually adjust the dose as per the situation of the patient
- If you ever experience any withdrawal reaction, do not hesitate and contact your doctor immediately.
- This drug has benefits to offer, but it is highly addictive too.
- Due to its addiction tendency, it hits wrong if you already have drug/alcohol addictions.
- Never increase your dose until your health care provider advice it to you.
- Never take it longer than a prescribed duration.
- You may not get the same results after a few weeks use but instead of increasing the dose, talk to your doctor
- It should always be your doctor’s decision whether to stop the drug, continue it or increase in dose.
Phentermine 37.5 mg Precautions’ Area:
- Before taking this medication, inform your physician if you have allergies with this supplement or any other relevant sympathomimetic amines (stimulants like amphetamine, diethylpropion as an appetite suppressant, decongestants like pseudoephedrine). It is a probability that you have allergies with the other ingredients of this drug. Thus, do not hesitate and mention your doctor for getting the best solution to your issues.
- Share your medical history with your doctor without any hesitation; your doctor has the right to know all the medical scenarios that you are going through right now or have been to at any point in your life. If you have a medical history with
- High blood pressure
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Kidney disease
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Heart murmur
- Severe agitation/ anxiety
- Suicidal thoughts
- Hyperthyroidism (Overactive thyroid)
- Heart valve issues
- Chest pain
- Mood swing issues
- Mental problems
This medication can also make you dizzy or give you blurred vision. It also tends to make you drowsy. Cannabis/ marijuana or alcohol can also cause you dizziness or a little drowsiness. It is always better to avoid works that need brain alertness like operating machines, driving, etc.
At any cost, avoid completely beverages and alcohol that can trigger adverse effects further.
If you are already using marijuana/ cannabis, kindly inform your doc.
- If you are a patient of diabetes, do check your blood sugar levels, checking your blood sugar level regularly keep you informed regarding the levels of sugar in the blood and this way you can keep surely your health issues in control that usually take place due to diabetes. Your physician will surely adjust your medication as per your sugar levels. Thus, it is essential to inform your doctor regarding it.
- If your drug dissolves in your mouth, the chances are that your supplement has aspartame in it. Now here is a thing, if you are a patient of PKU (Phenylketonuria) or any other relevant health condition, you should avoid aspartame. Why should I avoid it, if it is your question? Well, you better limit phenylalanine/aspartame to prevent making your PKU more severe. Do tell your doctor if you are suffering from it so he can make necessary adjustments.
- If there is a surgery scheduled, take your doctor in confidence that you are on this drug. There are various things related to the operation that need this precaution. Thus, inform your surgeon.
- Aging tends to slow down your body functions. A decrease in kidney functions is one of them. Kidneys have the job to remove all the unnecessary stuff from your body, and this medication passes through the kidney too. Hence, Older people are at a higher risk. This drug can make them dizzy or a patient of high blood pressure.
- Pregnancy is another state of the body where it is better to avoid this drug. Even it can harm unborn child/ fetus. What is the best solution? Either a woman is pregnant or planning a pregnancy in the next few months, informing the doctor about the situation is the best step as per the scenario.
The drug can be harmful in the process of nursing a baby. This drug can pass its influence in the milk, and this infected milk can later damage infant.
Therefore, under any circumstances, do not breastfeed if you are on Phentermine 37.5 mg.
Let your doctor decide if you can nurse a baby or not while you have this medication.
Things to consider:
It is not possible to mention every single dosage and the condition that this dose can be most suitable for.
Thus, we are telling you here the most common factors that can influence the dose
- The severity of your situation
- Other medical treatments that you are on
- Medical conditions
- Family medical background
- If you are an addict/ if you have a substance abuse history
- Your age
- How your body reacts toward the first dose
When you are travelling
If you are on Phentermine and you need to travel meanwhile:
Do not forget to carry your medication where ever you go.
When you are traveling by air, do not keep your medicines in a checked-bag. You should keep your medication in your carry-on bag.
There is nothing to worry regarding airport X-ray machines. They will not cause any harm to your medicine.
You are likely to show your prescription to the airport staff for this medication. Therefore, carry original prescription with you always.
Never keep your medicines in the vehicle’s glove compartment because the weather may affect them in both kinds of weather either it is hot or cold.
93 + interactions come under major drug interactions. Some 426 moderate kinds of interactions are also possible and two minor/ mild drug interactions
Some of the most common occurrence of interaction in case of Phentermine HCl 37.5 mg:
- Amphetamine/ dextroamphetamine such as Adderall
- Zolpidem such as Ambien
- Venlafaxine such as Effexor
- Fluoxetine like Prozac
- Pregabalin like Lyrica
- Escitalopram such as Lexapro
- Klonopin such as clonazepam
- Glucophage, Glucophage XR, Riomet, Fortamet, Glumetza such as metformin
- Deltasone, Sterapred, Sterapred DS, Prednicot, Rayos, Meticorten, Prednicen-M, Liquid Pred, Orasone such as Prednisone
- Norco like Hydrocodone / Acetaminophen
- Nexium such as Esomeprazole
- Montelukast like Singulair
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Topiramate such as Topamax
- Levothyroxine like Synthroid
- Saxenda (liraglutide)
- Vitamin C like ascorbic acid
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids like fish oil
- Duloxetine such as Cymbalta
- Zoloft like sertraline
- Zyrtec like Cetirizine
- Alprazolam like Xanax
- Wellbutrin (bupropion)
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)
- Wellbutrin XL (Bupropion)
- Cyclobenzaprine such as Flexeril
- Hysingla ER, Zohydro ER, Vantrela ER like hydrocodone
- Naltrexone/ bupropion such as Contrave
Obesity dose, for Adult users, of Phentermine
Orally: 8 mg around three times per day just 30 minutes/ half an hour before your meals
15 mg to 37.5 mg daily before breakfast or only 1 to 2 hours after the breakfast
Usage: just for a few weeks at a time (short term use) with a routine of exercise, behavior alteration, calorie deficit, all this to manage the issue of exogenous obesity in patients who have BMI 30 kg/m2 or more, or somewhere around 27 kg/m2 or more with risk of severe health conditions (diabetes, hyperlipidemia, controlled hypertension)
Obesity dose, for Pediatric patients, of Phentermine
Age limit: 17 years or more
- Orally, 8 mg 3 times daily, 30 minutes before meals
- Orally, 15 mg to 37.5 mg daily before breakfast or just after having breakfast (1 to 2 hours after)
Keep the use short (just for a few weeks) with proper exercise and diet regimen so the necessary changes can take place. Usually, it is for pediatric patients who have 30 kg/ m2 or greater BMI or somewhere around 27 kg/m3 or greater BMI while other risk factors are lurking too. Risk factors like hyperlipidemia, diabetes, hypertension, etc.
This dosage range is for senior citizens that are of age 65 or more. In the majority of adults/seniors kidneys do not work in a typical fashion. This makes a drug to process even at a slower pace. Therefore, in the end, a large portion of drug stays in the system; it ends up increasing the graph of side effects.
Your doctor is likely to ask you to have a lower dosage or a slightly different schedule of dose. This will prevent your body to avoid too much of this drug in your body system.
Disclaimer: The aim is to give you the most relevant and up to date information. Every drug tends to influence body mechanism differently.
Therefore, we cannot give a guarantee that the list has every possible dosage.
Moreover, this information is not a substitute for medical advice from your health care advisor anyway. It is mandatory to talk to your doctor before think to improvise your dosage pattern.
This drug is not something that you can take lightly or the way you carelessly behave in case of OTC medicines. In the case of this drug, high precautions are always a good idea to avoid any unwanted situations.
Thus, do involve your health care provider to avoid all kind of complications.
A piece of advice for administration:
Observe every dose to attain the optimum results with the least possible dose
No late evening drug consumptions, as it is likely to result in “insomnia.”
Things to remember to store:
- Store it at 20 C to 25 C
- Keep it away from light and moisture.
Every manufacturer has a different guideline, follow it as per the product guidelines, and do check the overdose information
Be cautious about symptoms like syncope, angina pectoris, lower extremity edema, dyspnea
Do not involve yourself in activities that need mental alertness (wait till you are fully aware how much this drug affects your mental alertness)
Renal Effects and a dose of Phentermine
There is a high probability that the broad exposure of this medication can result in renal impairment.
Thus, caution is a must!
When you are on Phentermine, this is a diet pattern
Try to understand when you are on Phentermine; you need to use exercise and balanced diet as your supporters. This drug tends to hit a plateau over time.
The body also develops resistance toward this medication. Thus, it is essential to make things stable. Include exercise and diet even when this drug is working.
An appropriate diet and exercise tend to regulate increasing weight in such a way that you do not need to concern at all.
Phentermine 37.5 mg can make you lose weight in the starting days, but exercise and diet will be something that can bring long-lasting results.
Talk to a dietitian for a suitable diet plan. A professional dietitian can advise you better and adjust your diet plan in such a way that it can end up effective for your weight loss regimen.
Moreover, a dietitian can easily be able to examine your weight loss regimen progress and the impact of diet on it. Every individual is different, so it means maybe something that has worked brilliantly for another patient, may not work for you in the same way.
Some of the most typical weight loss strategies
- Replacement of meal (it is mainly for individuals who are struggling with their weight and willing to attempt for portion control
- A diet that is low in calorie, or it can be having liquid items but in proper monitoring.
- Lifestyle modification, this means a little tweak here and there.
- For instances avoiding munching food items which does not add much to your health but enough to add into calorie count
- Taking food items that are low-calorie food
- Fresh food items, not processed or overly cooked
- Zero to none alcohol, sugar and carbohydrate consumption
- Keep a closer look at the calories that you are consuming. It is rational to stick to your diet plan religiously. Note down all the food that you consume daily.
- Use online apps, calculators, software to note how many calories you are consuming daily.
- Make sure that the amount of calories you are consuming daily is the number of calories or plan that your dietitian has given you.
- Keeping a food journal (in for of a copy, website or app) can be helpful too. Recording all the details of food let you be more self-aware and it can be helpful in reduction of temptations often.
It is not necessary to attempt for Phentermine; you can always start with diet and exercise.
Going for this drug should be the last resort when nothing else is working in your case, and genuinely your doctor believes that you have no options left but to opt for this medication.
Where can I buy Phentermine online? Phentermine online Sale, Really?
The answer to this query needs a lot of explanation, but we are trying to sum up all that info in just a few lines.
- First of all, various brands produce a generic form of this medication that you can use without any prescription. The surprising factor is that the prices are relatively low.
However, these options are often enough not very effective, and they might end up being dangerous and disastrous options.
It is better to go for a certified drug with the approval of the FDA to decrease the side effect risks.
When you want to buy this drug, it will be important to learn all the possible available options.
So the first thing is Phentermine/ amphetamine is not something that you can purchase at a corner of a street. There are various brands available that are working pretty good and using these options will certainly give you the value of money that you are paying.
Usually, these reputed alternatives like Phen375 will cost you in a range of $60 to $180; it depends on which package you are going for.
Now, if you want to buy Phentermine literally from a street dealer, make up your mind for potential side effects.
- Second thing, if you have a proper prescription for this medication, it will cost around $190 (a rough estimate) from any reputable pharmacy.
- The third option, you can buy it from online pharmacies as well.
Now, this “buy Phentermine online” website option has two sides to it.
- Side 1: you have a prescription, you can order on these websites Phentermine. It means you do not need to go to a pharmacy to buy your medicine.
- Side 2: here, these websites have doctors that can create a prescription for you. So, you can obtain this drug legally. (a short cut and not recommended if you use your mind even a little)
However, the thing is, you should not decide for yourself that you need this drug. This should be a physician’s decision whether or not you need this medicine.
This second option is more like making an illegal activity a legal one.
Well, these websites options are available 24/7, You can also avail Phentermine for sale is any website is offering.
Phentermine Drug Test – Will it show up in a drug test?
There are various instances where a drug test becomes mandatory.
It can be for securing a job, a place in a sports team, etc. there is a vast majority who believes amphetamine and phentermine are the same things and it can leave negative marking on their drug test.
Well, structure wise, they both are similar to quite an extent. If you are using it after a doctor’s prescription, there is nothing to worry. The other option is to avoid taking it one week before your drug test.
This will flush all the remaining residue of this drug from your system. It is possible to avoid for a week and resume its use once you are done with the drug test.
Usually, it takes around 4-6 days to clear out from your body.
Phentermine 37.5 mg has worked for thousands of people, and it indeed may work for you as well.
This is the oldest medicine in the book that has helped many. However, its side effect profile is not something that you can easily digest.
Our main motto to design this article was just to give you a clear picture and deliver you facts and details.
In any way, this article is not a substitute for what your doctor can advise you.
In case you are suffering from a severe condition, you should always talk to your doctor to keep things in a safe zone.