Phentermine 37.5 mg can be a solution for all your obese problems, but wait! Is it safe? Can i really buy Phentermine online without a doctor prescription?
Obesity is a growing concern in countries where people follow a poor lifestyle; a lifestyle that comprises of unhealthy eating habits, poor sleep, lack of physical activities etc.
No doubt, our lives are becoming more and more demanding and we are left with little to no time to follow healthy habits.
However, one can never deny the significance of a healthy lifestyle, the impact it has on our body and most importantly, on our lives!
Here in this article, you will get all your answers about Phentermine 37.5 mg tablet and its benefits, side effects and results for weight loss.
BUY PHENTERMINE 37.5 MG ONLINE
Phentermine 37.5 mg is available under the brand name of Adipex-P. Phentermine is available in different forms
- Orally disintegrating tablet
The use of Phentermine is common to treat obesity/ Phentermine for weight loss a common query for many
What is Phentermine 37.5 mg?
Phentermine is a diet pill that is commonly prescribed by doctors for its powers to cut weight!
Also regarded as the anti-obesity drug, phentermine 37.5 mg is a pill that is proven to assist weight loss.
The weight loss properties of Phentermine are truly unmatched as it is highly effective for people with obesity.
Normally, the drug is prescribed for individuals with a body weight over 300 pounds, which indicates that the drug is not suitable for every other person with unhealthy weight.
- It is an anti-obesity drug that is proven to aid weight loss.
- The usage of Phentermine is not new; the drug has been used for more than half a century now.
- It is a prescribed drug and must not be used without a doctor’s approval.
- Phentermine is not meant for everyone with excessive weight and is mostly recommended to the ones with a body weight over 300 pounds.
- The drug is powerful enough to shed 20 pounds in a month.
- It is a strong anti-suppressant that works by curbing hunger.
- Phentermine is linked with several health-related complications. Few of which are too intense.
- Due to its adverse effects, Phentermine is counted amongst the most controversial drugs of all times.
Does Phentermine Really help Lose Weight?
Excessive weight or obesity is a concern that totally impacts the quality of one’s life!
Be it your physical appearance or health, excessive weight is proven to affect all.
Those who do not know how harmful unhealthy weight is, let me tell you that people with excessive weight or obesity are more prone to the following health problems:
- Heart attack
- Coronary vascular/artery disease
According to studies, obesity can also cause cancer! Yes, It is that Serious!
What can be done to lose weight?
One major drawback of an unhealthy lifestyle is, weight gain, Overeating is the major cause of weight gain.
Sadly, losing weight is almost impossible for those who can do nothing for their overeating habits.
For others, a healthy lifestyle is often, what’s needed to correct this problem.
However, following healthy habits is not regarded as the definite fix to this problem.
Well because whether or not your body will respond to a healthy lifestyle is dependent upon many factors, such as metabolism, your body’s ability to burn fat, hormones etc.
Thus, in cases wherein nothing seems to work against weight gain or people cannot control their eating habits, doctors often suggest diet pills.
One good example of diet pills is Phentermine, a commonly prescribed drug.
PPH primary pulmonary hypertension:
This medicine tends to cause PPH. PPH is a lung disease that can cause death. However, it is a rare lung disease. PPH is a high blood pressure type that can Trigger arteries of lungs and the heart from the right side. Its symptoms are heart palpitations, shortness of breath, dizziness, change of color of lips and skin, feeling of lethargy and Edema ( the swelling of legs and ankles).
Valvular heart disease:
Phentermine can cause harm to your heart valves. Your valves are not likely to close appropriately and perhaps start leaking. This whole thing is expected to interrupt the flow of blood through your heart to your body. The signs that indicate this issue are fatigue and weakness, chest pain and abnormal heartbeat.
Drug abuse and dependence:
Phentermine can make you an addict. Therefore, it is not suggestible to consume it for an extended period.
It is better to talk to your doctor; particularly, if you have a history of alcohol and drug abuse.
Phen375 – The Best Alternative to Phentermine
Yes, there are few over-the-counter weight loss pills that have proven to hold same level of weight loss effects like Phentermine.
however, when it comes to the nasty effects of Phentermine, these share no similarities in this regard!
Phen375 becomes the #1 phentermine alternative supplement in 2018 that has already helped over 2,10,000 customers in USA and UK so far.
However, you need to ensure that these diet pills are used with plenty of water, regular exercises, proper sleep and a balanced diet plan.
Only by then, you would be able to intensify your weight loss potentials!
What is the best place to buy phentermine online without prescription?
FAQs below will guide you the proper use of the drug to ensure maximum efficacy with full safety.
What does Phentermine 37.5 mg do?
Even though, the drug is not proven to work for every single person who had been prescribed Phentermine HCL, however, majority of the patients have reported to be benefited by this anti-obesity drug.
Wait…Can i get a phentermine prescription online or should i try no prescription phentermine for the same results?
On an average, people who found the medicine effective have said to drop 15-20lbs in a month.
Though, how well one would lose weight is chiefly dependent upon factors like the diet, dosage etc.
Results may differ from person to person.
Phentermine 375 is an ideal weight loss pills for the patients who cannot control their hunger.
Reason for this lies in the fact that Phentermine is a very strong appetite suppressant that works to limit your eating habits, which results in reducing your calorie consumption.
As the consumption of calories drop, the likelihood of weight loss increases.
Effects of Phentermine Diet Pills
It is a dietary supplement basically that physicians prescribe when cutting weight gets out of proportion.
Thus, it has obtained its name anti-obesity drug just because of this trait.
Phentermine is undoubtedly a solution that can work for weight loss brilliantly.
It certainly has unmatchable features that are super effective for obesity and weight loss.
Usually, it is common for doctors to suggest this dietary supplement to people who are around 300 lbs.
Thus, it also highlights that this supplement is not for every one of us.
- This drug has been in use for almost six decades now; so it is not something that is entirely new
- It tends to make weight loss happen; it is an anti-obesity drug.
- This drug should only be used after a proper doctor’s prescription, using it without an appropriate prescription is like inviting danger in the first place.
- With this drug, you can shed 20 lbs very quickly in just a matter of 4 to 5 weeks.
- It is pretty well at curbing the hunger pangs.
- A little reality check, this drug can cause you some serious health complications.
- Just because of its trouble causing nature, this drug has been one of the most controversial drugs of all the time.
How Long does Phentermine last?
How much time it will take to get phentermine 37.5 capsule results to appear?
Many who have benefited from the usage of Phentermine have reported to regain their weight, even more than the weight they had earlier.
This proves that the effects of phentermine are not lasting.
Basically, the effects of anti suppressants tend to cease as soon as the patients discontinue the usage of Phentermine.
As a result, they lose control over their food temptations and thus, start supplying bulk and bulk of calories to their body.
So, as the excessive supply of calories to their body resumes, their body starts to regain the pounds it has lost during the course of drug.
What Does Phentermine do to the Body?
Yes, for people who have been prescribed the drug, phentermine works safely.
However, overdosing and using the drug for more than the recommended period may prompt complications.
Many side effects associated with Phentermine are actually, intense enough to become life-threatening.
Thus, one must simply avoid using Phentermine, until and unless being recommended by a practicing doctor.
Do you really know?
What is the ingredients in phentermine 37.5 capsules which cause side effects?
The FDA has approved phentermine combined with different drugs.
If you experience a serious side effect, you or your doctor may send a report to the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program online (http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch) or by phone (1-800-332-1088).
- Phentermine is proven to shed 15-20 lbs in a month.
- It is an appetite suppressant.
- Thus, ideally works for the ones who cannot limit themselves from eating less.
- It leads to faster results.
- Overdosing of Phentermine can cause serious side effects.
- Weight loss effects of Phentermine are not lasting.
- Phentermine can be addicting.
What is the best over the counter phentermine available online for sale?
Clinical Trials and Studies
Phentermine comes under controlled substances.
Your doctor is the right person who can decide whether you are eligible for this drug or not as he is likely to give you a proper diet, exercise, and drug usage chart.
Now, let’s talk if it works or not so yes, it does make the difference. It helps you in losing weight. It is not recommended for every person just individuals after a certain weight can opt for it.
To understand it, imagine some who has severe medical health problems and the root cause is obesity.
Therefore, to pull this kind of patients out of the mess, doctors tend to prescribe them this dietary supplement (despite having an active side effect profile) after determine and examining all the necessary factors.
This whole thing mainly takes place because losing weight can decrease the chance of various life-threatening diseases that occur due to obesity.
The most common disease that obesity can cause
- High blood pressure (to a level where it can cause death)
- Cardiovascular diseases
The clinical trials are still in place that how this drug makes weight loss happen. It is probably working for appetite suppression, elevation of energy and influencing the right areas of the user’s brain.
This drug is from sympathomimetic medications.
How to Use Phentermine Weight Loss Supplements?
Use the medication as per the doctor’s instructions.
Usually, your doc is likely to ask you to take it one time daily, just an hour to two hours before your breakfast.
If it is not suitable in your routine, your doctor will look into it and will change/ adjust things a bit to make things feasible for you (most likely, he will divide your dose into 2-3 small doses).
Listen to your doctor carefully.
One more point, never take this medication in the late hours/ evening hours because it is likely to cause insomnia.
If you are on the sustained-release capsule, the dose will be just one time daily in the morning hours or 10 to 14 hours before your sleeping hours. Take the whole drug, never crush/ chew these capsules.
Because if you chew/crush will be secreted in your body system at once and the entire point taking this drug in the form of the capsule will be ruined plus it will also aggravate the side effect profile of this drug.
If you are taking this medication in the form of tablets, you need to take it one time in the morning hours. Usually, tablets can be used with or without food.
The best way is
- Dry your hand
- Place the drug dose on your tongue
- Swallow it (water or no water, both are fine)
Second Set of Instructions:
- No hard and fast rule is present; the dose usually depends on your weight and severity of your health condition
- The physician usually adjusts the dose for every patient especially as per their situation.
- Use the drug daily just as per the prescription without doing any experiments.
- To improve the effectiveness, take the medication in the same hours daily.
- Take this medication just a few weeks course at a time (more extended use will probably increase the side effect graph)
- Do not consume this drug with appetite suppressants.
- This drug can trigger withdrawal reactions, particularly in situations when the user has been present for a more extended period or on a high dosage. In such cases, depression and high-level tiredness are some of the common signs of withdrawal.
- Do not stop the medication all of a sudden
- To avoid withdrawal reactions, the doctor usually adjust the dose as per the situation of the patient
- If you ever experience any withdrawal reaction, do not hesitate and contact your doctor immediately.
- This drug has benefits to offer, but it is highly addictive too.
- Due to its addiction tendency, it hits wrong if you already have drug/alcohol addictions.
- Never increase your dose until your health care provider advice it to you.
- Never take it longer than a prescribed duration.
- You may not get the same results after a few weeks use but instead of increasing the dose, talk to your doctor
- It should always be your doctor’s decision whether to stop the drug, continue it or increase in dose.
- Before taking this medication, inform your physician if you have allergies with this supplement or any other relevant sympathomimetic amines (stimulants like amphetamine, diethylpropion as an appetite suppressant, decongestants like pseudoephedrine). It is a probability that you have allergies with the other ingredients of this drug. Thus, do not hesitate and mention your doctor for getting the best solution to your issues.
- Share your medical history with your doctor without any hesitation; your doctor has the right to know all the medical scenarios that you are going through right now or have been to at any point in your life. If you have a medical history with
- High blood pressure
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Kidney disease
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Heart murmur
- Severe agitation/ anxiety
- Suicidal thoughts
- Hyperthyroidism (Overactive thyroid)
- Heart valve issues
- Chest pain
- Mood swing issues
- Mental problems
This medication can also make you dizzy or give you blurred vision. It also tends to make you drowsy. Cannabis/ marijuana or alcohol can also cause you dizziness or a little drowsiness. It is always better to avoid works that need brain alertness like operating machines, driving, etc.
At any cost, avoid completely beverages and alcohol that can trigger adverse effects further.
If you are already using marijuana/ cannabis, kindly inform your doc.
- If you are a patient of diabetes, do check your blood sugar levels, checking your blood sugar level regularly keep you informed regarding the levels of sugar in the blood and this way you can keep surely your health issues in control that usually take place due to diabetes. Your physician will surely adjust your medication as per your sugar levels. Thus, it is essential to inform your doctor regarding it.
- If your drug dissolves in your mouth, the chances are that your supplement has aspartame in it. Now here is a thing, if you are a patient of PKU (Phenylketonuria) or any other relevant health condition, you should avoid aspartame. Why should I avoid it, if it is your question? Well, you better limit phenylalanine/aspartame to prevent making your PKU more severe. Do tell your doctor if you are suffering from it so he can make necessary adjustments.
- If there is a surgery scheduled, take your doctor in confidence that you are on this drug. There are various things related to the operation that need this precaution. Thus, inform your surgeon.
- Aging tends to slow down your body functions. A decrease in kidney functions is one of them. Kidneys have the job to remove all the unnecessary stuff from your body, and this medication passes through the kidney too. Hence, Older people are at a higher risk. This drug can make them dizzy or a patient of high blood pressure.
- Pregnancy is another state of the body where it is better to avoid this drug. Even it can harm unborn child/ fetus. What is the best solution? Either a woman is pregnant or planning a pregnancy in the next few months, informing the doctor about the situation is the best step as per the scenario.
The drug can be harmful in the process of nursing a baby. This drug can pass its influence in the milk, and this infected milk can later damage infant.
Therefore, under any circumstances, do not breastfeed if you are on Phentermine 37.5 mg.
Let your doctor decide if you can nurse a baby or not while you have this medication.
Things to consider:
It is not possible to mention every single dosage and the condition that this dose can be most suitable for.
Thus, we are telling you here the most common factors that can influence the dose
- The severity of your situation
- Other medical treatments that you are on
- Medical conditions
- Family medical background
- If you are an addict/ if you have a substance abuse history
- Your age
- How your body reacts toward the first dose
When you are travelling
If you are on Phentermine and you need to travel meanwhile:
Do not forget to carry your medication where ever you go.
When you are traveling by air, do not keep your medicines in a checked-bag. You should keep your medication in your carry-on bag.
There is nothing to worry regarding airport X-ray machines. They will not cause any harm to your medicine.
You are likely to show your prescription to the airport staff for this medication. Therefore, carry original prescription with you always.
Never keep your medicines in the vehicle’s glove compartment because the weather may affect them in both kinds of weather either it is hot or cold.
Phentermine Weight Loss Interactions
93 + interactions come under major drug interactions. Some 426 moderate kinds of interactions are also possible and two minor/ mild drug interactions
Some of the most common occurrence of interaction in case of Phentermine HCl 37.5 mg:
- Amphetamine/ dextroamphetamine such as Adderall
- Zolpidem such as Ambien
- Venlafaxine such as Effexor
- Fluoxetine like Prozac
- Pregabalin like Lyrica
- Escitalopram such as Lexapro
- Klonopin such as clonazepam
- Glucophage, Glucophage XR, Riomet, Fortamet, Glumetza such as metformin
- Deltasone, Sterapred, Sterapred DS, Prednicot, Rayos, Meticorten, Prednicen-M, Liquid Pred, Orasone such as Prednisone
- Norco like Hydrocodone / Acetaminophen
- Nexium such as Esomeprazole
- Montelukast like Singulair
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Topiramate such as Topamax
- Levothyroxine like Synthroid
- Saxenda (liraglutide)
- Vitamin C like ascorbic acid
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids like fish oil
- Duloxetine such as Cymbalta
- Zoloft like sertraline
- Zyrtec like Cetirizine
- Alprazolam like Xanax
- Wellbutrin (bupropion)
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)
- Wellbutrin XL (Bupropion)
- Cyclobenzaprine such as Flexeril
- Hysingla ER, Zohydro ER, Vantrela ER like hydrocodone
- Naltrexone/ bupropion such as Contrave
Orally: 8 mg around three times per day just 30 minutes/ half an hour before your meals
15 mg to 37.5 mg daily before breakfast or only 1 to 2 hours after the breakfast
Usage: just for a few weeks at a time (short term use) with a routine of exercise, behavior alteration, calorie deficit, all this to manage the issue of exogenous obesity in patients who have BMI 30 kg/m2 or more, or somewhere around 27 kg/m2 or more with risk of severe health conditions (diabetes, hyperlipidemia, controlled hypertension)
Obesity dose, for Pediatric patients, of Phentermine
Age limit: 17 years or more
- Orally, 8 mg 3 times daily, 30 minutes before meals
- Orally, 15 mg to 37.5 mg daily before breakfast or just after having breakfast (1 to 2 hours after)
Keep the use short (just for a few weeks) with proper exercise and diet regimen so the necessary changes can take place. Usually, it is for pediatric patients who have 30 kg/ m2 or greater BMI or somewhere around 27 kg/m3 or greater BMI while other risk factors are lurking too. Risk factors like hyperlipidemia, diabetes, hypertension, etc.
This dosage range is for senior citizens that are of age 65 or more. In the majority of adults/seniors kidneys do not work in a typical fashion. This makes a drug to process even at a slower pace. Therefore, in the end, a large portion of drug stays in the system; it ends up increasing the graph of side effects.
Your doctor is likely to ask you to have a lower dosage or a slightly different schedule of dose. This will prevent your body to avoid too much of this drug in your body system.
Disclaimer: The aim is to give you the most relevant and up to date information. Every drug tends to influence body mechanism differently.
Therefore, we cannot give a guarantee that the list has every possible dosage.
Moreover, this information is not a substitute for medical advice from your health care advisor anyway. It is mandatory to talk to your doctor before think to improvise your dosage pattern.
This drug is not something that you can take lightly or the way you carelessly behave in case of OTC medicines. In the case of this drug, high precautions are always a good idea to avoid any unwanted situations.
Thus, do involve your health care provider to avoid all kind of complications.
A piece of advice for administration:
Observe every dose to attain the optimum results with the least possible dose
No late evening drug consumptions, as it is likely to result in “insomnia.”
Things to remember to store:
- Store it at 20 C to 25 C
- Keep it away from light and moisture.
Every manufacturer has a different guideline, follow it as per the product guidelines, and do check the overdose information
Be cautious about symptoms like syncope, angina pectoris, lower extremity edema, dyspnea
Do not involve yourself in activities that need mental alertness (wait till you are fully aware how much this drug affects your mental alertness)
Phentermine Side Effects
There is a high probability that the broad exposure of this medication can result in renal impairment.
Thus, caution is a must!
When you are on Phentermine, this is a diet pattern
Try to understand when you are on Phentermine; you need to use exercise and balanced diet as your supporters. This drug tends to hit a plateau over time.
The body also develops resistance toward this medication. Thus, it is essential to make things stable. Include exercise and diet even when this drug is working.
An appropriate diet and exercise tend to regulate increasing weight in such a way that you do not need to concern at all.
Phentermine 37.5 mg can make you lose weight in the starting days, but exercise and diet will be something that can bring long-lasting results.
Talk to a dietitian for a suitable diet plan. A professional dietitian can advise you better and adjust your diet plan in such a way that it can end up effective for your weight loss regimen.
Moreover, a dietitian can easily be able to examine your weight loss regimen progress and the impact of diet on it. Every individual is different, so it means maybe something that has worked brilliantly for another patient, may not work for you in the same way.
Some of the most typical weight loss strategies
- Replacement of meal (it is mainly for individuals who are struggling with their weight and willing to attempt for portion control
- A diet that is low in calorie, or it can be having liquid items but in proper monitoring.
- Lifestyle modification, this means a little tweak here and there.
- For instances avoiding munching food items which does not add much to your health but enough to add into calorie count
- Taking food items that are low-calorie food
- Fresh food items, not processed or overly cooked
- Zero to none alcohol, sugar and carbohydrate consumption
- Keep a closer look at the calories that you are consuming. It is rational to stick to your diet plan religiously. Note down all the food that you consume daily.
- Use online apps, calculators, software to note how many calories you are consuming daily.
- Make sure that the amount of calories you are consuming daily is the number of calories or plan that your dietitian has given you.
- Keeping a food journal (in for of a copy, website or app) can be helpful too. Recording all the details of food let you be more self-aware and it can be helpful in reduction of temptations often.
It is not necessary to attempt for Phentermine; you can always start with diet and exercise.
Going for this drug should be the last resort when nothing else is working in your case, and genuinely your doctor believes that you have no options left but to opt for this medication.
Where can I buy Phentermine online?
The answer to this query needs a lot of explanation, but we are trying to sum up all that info in just a few lines.
- First of all, various brands produce a generic form of this medication that you can use without any prescription. The surprising factor is that the prices are relatively low.
However, these options are often enough not very effective, and they might end up being dangerous and disastrous options.
It is better to go for a certified drug with the approval of the FDA to decrease the side effect risks.
When you want to buy this drug, it will be important to learn all the possible available options.
So the first thing is Phentermine/ amphetamine is not something that you can purchase at a corner of a street. There are various brands available that are working pretty good and using these options will certainly give you the value of money that you are paying.
Usually, these reputed alternatives like Phen375 will cost you in a range of $60 to $180; it depends on which package you are going for.
Now, if you want to buy Phentermine literally from a street dealer, make up your mind for potential side effects.
- Second thing, if you have a proper prescription for this medication, it will cost around $190 (a rough estimate) from any reputable pharmacy.
- The third option, you can buy it from online pharmacies as well.
Now, this “buy Phentermine online” website option has two sides to it.
- Side 1: you have a prescription, you can order on these websites Phentermine. It means you do not need to go to a pharmacy to buy your medicine.
- Side 2: here, these websites have doctors that can create a prescription for you. So, you can obtain this drug legally. (a short cut and not recommended if you use your mind even a little)
However, the thing is, you should not decide for yourself that you need this drug. This should be a physician’s decision whether or not you need this medicine.
This second option is more like making an illegal activity a legal one.
Well, these websites options are available 24/7, You can also avail Phentermine for sale is any website is offering.
Phentermine Drug Test – Will it show up in a drug test?
There are various instances where a drug test becomes mandatory.
It can be for securing a job, a place in a sports team, etc. there is a vast majority who believes amphetamine and phentermine are the same things and it can leave negative marking on their drug test.
Well, structure wise, they both are similar to quite an extent. If you are using it after a doctor’s prescription, there is nothing to worry. The other option is to avoid taking it one week before your drug test.
This will flush all the remaining residue of this drug from your system. It is possible to avoid for a week and resume its use once you are done with the drug test.
Usually, it takes around 4-6 days to clear out from your body.
Phentermine 37.5 mg has worked for thousands of people, and it indeed may work for you as well.
Phentermine 37.5 mg is the oldest weight loss formula which is designed to suppress a person’s appetite.
Needless to say, the formula has worked on thousands of people worldwide, but as the scam products are saturating the market, users are getting smarter in terms of choosing the right fat burner.
This is the oldest medicine in the book that has helped many. However, its side effect profile is not something that you can easily digest.
Our main motto to design this article was just to give you a clear picture and deliver you facts and details.
In any way, this article is not a substitute for what your doctor can advise you.
In case you are suffering from a severe condition, you should always talk to your doctor to keep things in a safe zone.
Phentermine is a weight loss formula which is available on prescription in the US for obese patients.
The BMI requirement for phentermine is >30 which many diabetic patients seem to have due to weight gain.
The prescription-based drug is recommended for the patients who are at a very high risk of cardiovascular problems along with a solid history of addiction to illicit drugs.
IS Phentermine weight loss pills really effective still in 2021?
Some doctors prescribe phentermine to their patients to decrease their overall weight, in short phentermine to some people have become a weight loss formula which has other benefits too.
As the use of Phentermine has become very common amongst individuals, some people are really concerned about the use of drugs.
Following questions and their answers will help you identify your need of phentermine whether if you can add this in your weight loss regimen.
Q1. How Does Phentermine Work?
The mechanism of Phentermine Hydrochloride 37.5 inside human body not just delivers a single effect but numerous.
It is one of the most potent appetite suppressant which targets a person’s weight by decreasing his hunger or urge of eating.
The drug is classified under Anorectic type which releases certain types of brain chemicals to increase the feeling of satiety.
In this way, you will feel full stomach even though you had your last meal 8 hours ago.
Another effect of Phentermine is to decrease the rate of glucose absorption and makes them available to the body in non-metabolized form.
Glucose when available in the system will diminish your calorie intake since you have enough reservoir left.
You are more likely to get maximum effects if you merge exercise and strict dieting regimen with phentermine use to further assist the drug principle of the mechanism.
Q2. When To Take Phentermine?
The standard time to take Phentermine is early in the morning on an empty stomach.
Phentermine Hydrochloride 37.5 mg capsule must be taken 30 minutes before breakfast after which it will get enough time to be metabolized.
Some users have complained about the gastric irritation they had to experience when took phentermine on an empty stomach for which they administered the drug after the meal.
This is indeed a good practice to protect your stomach from irritation, but usually, it doesn’t occur in a majority of people.
In case if anyone experiences gastric discomfort, a punch of mint or flaxseed drink can help it.
Phentermine can also be taken 1-2 hours after your first meal of the day.
You cannot take it before going to bed which has a very good explanation.
One of phentermine effect involves enhanced mental alertness and focus which to some people become a sign of insomnia when they take before sleep.
You cannot get sleepy while it is freshly administered in your body, which is why is recommended to take at the start of your day.
Throughout the day you will not even feel a yawn because the mind alerting ability of phentermine works on 100% subjects.
Q3. Phentermine Dosage?
Phentermine tablets are available in 3 different dosages which are 15,30 and 37.5 mg OD.
Individuals who are at a high risk of obesity gets directly 37.5 mg of dose while some doctors practice giving phentermine at a very low dose (15 mg) to their patients just to minimize their cravings.
Some other health practitioners believe that dividing the 37.5 mg dose of phentermine into two times can help them see the better and faster results.
In some people, the dose of phentermine goes from low to high as per the condition.
Some physicians who think the single dose isn’t working for their patients are willing to increase the dosage to prolong the hunger suppression period.
In every visit, your BMI should be monitored and your reactions to the drug.
Also, phentermine is available in 2 dosage forms tablet and capsule which have the same rate of efficacy.
Some people prefer tablet more than a capsule while others do vice versa, but there is 100% guarantee that both of these forms work same.
Q4. How Long Does Phentermine Hcl 37.5 Stay In Your System?
The size of a person’s body and build defines how long does phentermine stay in his/her system.
In a normal person with healthy metabolic rate and body size, Phentermine clears itself from the digestive system within 5-6 days of time frame.
Mostly it depends on the height and weight of an individual where it can take more than that.
With lower BMI range chances of phentermine elimination exceeds.
But again, certain factors are also involved in changing time-delay of phentermine from a person’s body system.
Speaking pharmacology, use of other medicines can affect the rate of phentermine elimination.
Therefore, the doctors ask patient medical history to see if he has been taking other medications.
Use of some antidepressants like SSRI’s is prohibited while the user is taking phentermine, it causes the delay of phentermine onset plus it can cause “Serotonin Syndrome”.
Medications which are even herbal based should be stopped during phentermine dosage.
Caffeine, on the other hand, fastens the effects of Phentermine, thus failing its efficacy. Caffeine is proven to decrease phentermine from the bloodstream by which you don’t get any result from it.
Which is why taking coffee after phentermine dose is not recommended.
Q5. Phentermine And Pregnancy – What Effects Does Phentermine Have on Pregnancy?
Clearly, it is mentioned at many sites that use of Phentermine is contraindicated in pregnant women.
It doesn’t recommended for long-term use since it can cause skin problems, mood swings or hypersensitivity reactions in normal individuals.
A pregnant woman who takes phentermine along with other medications must stop using it on an immediate basis.
Drug reaction of phentermine with other generics can cause pulmonary hypertension in pregnant ladies which is a dangerous type of lung disorder.
There is not any evidence available about phentermine teratogenic effects which can claim its dangerous effects to the fetus.
But on a solid note, Food and Drug Administration FDA has classified phentermine as a Class X drug which is highly contradicted during pregnancy not for its harmful effects to the baby but to the mother.
Still for the cautionary purpose women must speak to their doctors about phentermine use during pregnancy.
Q6. Phentermine and Breastfeeding?
Like several medicines, phentermine is also excreted into the breast milk which goes inside the baby.
Phentermine effects are many in which brain stimulation and behavior changes are listed on the top, not sure that your baby going to get these effects, but if you have taken high dose there are chances of tremors and agitations reported in babies.
In normal doses, there have been no reports of phentermine side effects in the offspring.
Many women have asked their physician about the use of phentermine during lactation, for which they were advised to maintain proper calorie intake which generates sufficient amount of milk for the baby with less or no traces of the drug.
Q7. What is the Phentermine Street Value?
It is very common to evaluate the street value of certain drug amongst people these days.
This can help you decide if you can afford it or not.
As far as the street value of phentermine concerned, it is not like amphetamine that can be found on any street corner.
There are many admirable and qualified brands of phentermine available that you can find their online pages.
Brands like Phen375 can be purchased in a price range of $60 to $180 which is giving you 1-3 months’ supply.
Now if you are willing to purchase phentermine from a street dealer, know that you should be ready for the side effects part.
If you get prescription from a doctor it will cost you from any pharmacy in about $190 of price rate.
The best way to purchase phentermine according to many online health experts is the official website which runs 24/7 and supplies anywhere in the world.
Q8. Phentermine Drug Test- Will Phentermine Show Up On A Drug Test?
Drug tests can be for many reasons, from students to job interviews requires drug tests.
Some people think phentermine by the name resembles with amphetamine can leave a negative impact on their drug test result.
It is true that the chemical structure of phentermine similar to amphetamine to some extent which means it can flunk you in the drug test.
But if you have got the doctor’s prescription then you will get it all right, and your drug test should declare it negative.
Another method is to simply avoid taking it before a week of your drug test.
This could eliminate every remaining trace of phentermine from your system. Unlike other hardly metabolized and eliminated drugs, It takes only 5-6 days to clear out from your body.
The user can skip it for a week and then start using it.
Must Read: 10 Quickest Ways to Lose Weight in 2021!